WebGL Exporter for AutoCAD   ( Version: 18.104.22.168,   Updated Date: 3-June-2016)
This plugin available on Autodesk store too
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports colors.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
Now WebGL/HTML models will get automatically embedded in selected template, how can this be done please click here
Versions Supported : WebGL Exporter works with AutoCAD® 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 (Both Win 32 and 64 bit).
License Terms and Conditions:-
- The license is tied to one piece of hardware (machine). Once activated this license cannot be transferred to another machine.
- Your product activation key will be sent via email as soon as you complete the payment process.
- The activation will require internet connection. The internet connection is required only once for activation.
- If the machine is formatted for any reason, the license will have to be reactivated.
- The license is perpetual only for the downloaded version on the hardware which it is activated. While the current policy is to allow the updates for free, this may change in the future.
- While we will try to provide technical support, there are no committed warranties and support. We recommend that you evaluate our product to your satisfaction based on the free trials provided before making the purchase.
|Version||Release Date||What’s new|
|22.214.171.124||03/06/2016||1. Enhancement: AutoCAD 2017 is now supported.|
|126.96.36.199||18/05/2016||1. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.|
|1.8||12/09/2015||1. Added support to export selected entities.|
|1.7||09/24/2015||1. Greatly simplified license activation process. Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.|
|1.6||08/03/2015||1. Added option to include navigation control buttons (rotate, zoom, pan) buttons to the exported model. 2. Fixed: Rotation axis going off-centre if model is exported after panning.|
|1.5||07/18/2015||1. Fixed issue with license activation.|
|1.4||05/19/2015||1. Support AutoCAD version 2016. 2. Active view is now properly exported.|
|1.3||10/13/2014||1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator)can now export valid WebGL files. 2. Trial period changes from 6 months to 10 times.|
|1.2||05/29/2014||1. Compatible with AutoCAD® 2015. 2. Trial period changes from 6 months to 5 times.|
|1.0||04/11/2014||1. Supports exporting Solid bodies. 2. Supports exporting wired bodies. 3. Supports face level colors and body level colors.|
We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
For activation please contact at WebGLForAC@ProtoTechSolutions.com
We are not supporting textures.
How To Use WebGL Exporter For AutoCAD® :
- Download and install WebGL Exporter plugin for AutoCAD®.
- Run AutoCAD® and Load a model (part or assembly).
- There’s a new tab on ribbon bar named as ‘Plug-ins’.
It contains following three ribbon buttons as shown in the image below.
After clicking here, a ‘Save As‘ dialog will display on our screen.
A default file name will appear in the file name text box. You can edit this name.
Click Save button to export the current model to HTML document.
It contains following options as shown in the image.
- Precision : You can control how accurately your model needs to be exported. If you need fine representation of the model, just check the “use Precision” check box and the slider will be enabled. You can slide and select the values from 0 to 15. Higher is the value, finer is the representation you will get and larger is the file size. Default is full precision.
It displays the information about product. It provides facility to activate your product license at any time from this control. After exporting, an HTML file will be generated and it can be viewed in the browser.
This is how it looks in the browser.
D) Export selected entities :
Make the selection before you hit the export button.
The following model shows whole model.
The following model shows selected entities after export. Supports all latest browsers for viewing.