Updated Date: 03-Feb-2017.
Version Supported: WebGL Exporter works with Revit® 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
The WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
It has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or facelevel.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Now WebGL Exporter for Revit added new VR feature.
- Now WebGL/HTML models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
For activation or any query, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org