Updated Date: 08-November-2017.
Version Supported: WebGL Exporter works with Inventor 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 (Both Win 32 and 64 bit).
The WebGL Exporter Inventor. Have you ever felt the need of converting your model to an HTML document so that you can view it in the browser? Or share it with anyone easily? The WebGL Exporter for Inventor® does it for you.
It has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level material (color and texture).
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Now WebGL/HTML models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
- To know how the automation license works and can be activated, please check the details here.
For activation or any query, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org