Updated Date: 18-April-2017.
Version Supported: WebGL Exporter works with 3ds Max® 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
“WebGL Exporter For Autodesk® 3ds Max®” exports solid bodies into HTML file.
It has following features:
- Supports both face level and body level material (color and texture).
- There is an option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body level or face level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size to as much as possible.
- Now WebGL/HTML models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
- To know how the automation license works and can be activated, please check the details here.
For activation or any query, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org