ProtoTech Solutions celebrates its Tenth Anniversary, and wants to share this moment with all clients, employees and Partners.
On 10th anniversary of ProtoTech Solutions, Rajesh Bhartiya, CEO mentions few points during his presentation to Employees:-
- ProtoTech is a small company, but not a start up. We have been here for 10 years and have been a debt-free company since our founding.
- It’s fun to work at ProtoTech. Our work is not the run-of-the-mill IT desk job, but it is very technical and challenging. You will never feel that your education and engineering was a waste of time
- Our clients do not outsource us for labor arbitrage. They do so because of the kind of work can only be handled by us. We are a highly specialized commando team for 3D software development.
- Work life balance is the biggest value at ProtoTech. We remain very dedicated and focused at work. When not working, we remain dedicated to our family, friends and personal self. Both the times are respected equally.
- There is a lot of freedom of thought, self management, self responsibility at ProtoTech. There is no micro-management and needless hierarchies here. The founders have worked in a small technology company based in California and they have inculcated all the positive aspects of the work culture of a small company from Silicon Valley.
A Big Cheers to Everyone who has been the part of ProtoTech Solutions in these 10 years.