Why ProtoTech’s WebGL/HTML Exporter is a must to have on CAD application?
ProtoTech’s WebGL plugin exporter lets you render interactive 3D CAD models on any browser. This HTML document can be shared easily with anyone as a link. Why ProtoTech’s WebGL is popping up all over the place, let’s take a quick glimpse why it fits your customized needs.
Here are ProtoTech’s WebGL Plugins Key Features:
- WebGL/HTML models can be automatically embedded in the selected template.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Can control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- One-click export of multiple Part Assemblies.
- No expensive CAD application is required to view the model.
- WebGL is displayed in a canvas element and can be combined with other web technologies.
- Supports texture and face level colors.
WebGL Exporters by ProtoTech supported on different platforms:
- WebGL exporter for AutoDesk AutoCAD
- WebGL exporter for AutoDesk Inventor
- WebGL exporter for AutoDesk 3DS MAX
- WebGL exporter for AutoDesk Fusion 360
- WebGL exporter for AutoDesk Navisworks
- WebGL exporter for AutoDesk Revit
- WebGL exporter for AutoDesk Maya
- WebGL exporter for SOLIDWORKS
- WebGL exporter for Onshape