What is CAD Plugin?
Plugin/add-in is a software component that adds a specific feature to an existing CAD software program (viz. Autocad, Solidworks, Inventor, Fusion 360, Onshape). Plugins enhance the existing functionality of the CAD Software and also help in automating tasks.
Use of CAD Plugin?
These add-ons can be custom enhanced or modified based on company’s requirements. This increases the usability of the software as well as optimize designers’ efforts without leaving the design environment.
How to Customize CAD Plugin?
ProtoTech is an expert in creating custom plugins. We have our own plugins on many CAD Software including Autocad, Inventor, Solidworks, Revit, Max, Maya, Navisworks, SketchFab, Onshape and Fusion 360. Apart from this, we have developed custom plugins on SpaceClaim, Rhino, Creo, SolidWorks, and other platforms as well for our clients.
If you want to get any plugins to be developed on any platform, then do contact us, we can help you with this.
Plugins developed on different platforms –
ProtoTech’s most focused CAD plugins are on data export into various formats like 3D PDF, WebGL, OBJ, DWG, DXF, Sketchfab etc. on various different platforms like Inventor, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Max, Maya, Revit, Navisworks, Onshape and Fusion 360, and has been selling these plugins successfully for quite a few years on their website and on Autodesk Exchange store.
Here is a list of plugins developed-
- 3D PDF Exporter for Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Max, Maya, Navisworks, Fusion 360, and Onshape.
- WebGL Exporter for Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Max, Maya, Navisworks, Fusion 360, and Onshape.
- OBJ Exporter for Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Max, Maya, Navisworks, Fusion 360, and Onshape.
- BOM on Solidworks.
- WebGL Exporter for CREO.
- Automating the client’s process for SpaceClaim.
- VRML Exporter for Inventor.
- Cloud 3D Print connector for Max and Maya.
for more information contact us: Shilpa.Bhartiya@ProtoTechSolutions.com