ProtoTech Solutions has released its latest version V (220.127.116.11) of 3D Measure Up with new exciting features. ProtoTech’s 3D Measure Up application allows the users to accurately measure linear, along-surface and girth lengths on a 3D scanned body.
Main features of this release-
- New GUI:
Fig 1: New GUI
User-friendly GUI to understand the features and workflow of 3D Measurement Software, new GUI provides a better look and feel.
- Changeable themes for GUI:
Fig 2: Default theme
Fig 3: Dark Theme
Themes can be changed according to user preference. Currently, we are providing two themes as shown above. One is the default workspace and another one is dark.
- Status bar:
Fig 4: Status bar
Now the user can see what operation is being performed, and do actions accordingly. Also, it provides context and guidance for the next action/s to be performed.
- Save as Obj file:
Fig 5: Save as Obj
User can save the current model as OBJ file after correcting a few details in mesh if required.
- Quick Help:
Fig 6: Quick Help
Now user can peek Quick Help to operate in model space. It provides controls from keyboard and mouse to work in model space.
- Most recently used items:
Fig 6: Most recently used files
User can see and open the most recently used files.
To know more about 3D Measure Up, Please click here
Why use 3D Measure Up?
- Allow the user to measure various dimensions on mesh files (Currently, OBJ and STL files are supported)
- Allow the user to measure girths on the model at any location
- The direct distance between any two points and on surface distance measurements are possible
- This tool is very useful for Human body measurements
- Some typical human body measurements are computed automatically on a single click
- The model can be aligned for more accurate measurements
- Support Mesh cleanup and mesh healing functionalities
- Export data as CSV
- Save project and restore
- Measure volume of the entire model or selected portion only.
About ProtoTech Solutions:
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications.
- AR/VR Development.
- 3D Desktop/Mobile/Web Visualization
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability Mobile/Web Engineering Apps Development
- Quality Assurance/Testing services.