Pune, India, 16 October 2017 –ProtoTech Solutions is releasing its latest exporter plugin “JSON Exporter for AutoCAD (version 184.108.40.206)”
JSON is an open-standard file format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute-value pairs and array data types (or any other serializable value). It is a very common data format used for asynchronous browser-server communication, including as a replacement for XML in some AJAX-style systems.
Benefits/Features of JSON Exporter
- Part and Face level color support
- Support cumulative transformation
- Support for ‘three.js: JSON Geometry format version 4.5’
- Support both part and assembly models
- Visibility of nodes
- Face level transparency
- There is always a default compression which helps to reduce the file size as much as possible
How does the product work?
- Download and install JSON Exporter plugin for AutoCAD®.
- A new panel named Prototech JSON will get added in add-ins tab.
- Run AutoCAD® and Load a model (part or assembly).
- You can set the mesh quality for exported JSON model.
- For viewing exported JSON, you can go to link https://threejs.org/editor.
Fig: 3D model view in AutoCAD & three.js editor
Why use JSON Exporter?
JSON exported data can be very useful for game developers who want to render 3D graphics files of Autodesk (viz. *.dwg, *.dws, *.dxf) using three.js. Our plugin makes it easy to render 3D models directly into web applications.
“JSON is gaining a lot of popularity and is becoming is the format of choice when it comes to streaming 3D data across the web. The main advantages being compression and ease of read/write” says Rajesh Bhartiya, CEO of ProtoTech Solutions.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in-
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications
- AR/VR Development
- 3D Visualization on -Desktop/Mobile/Web
- Engineering 3D File formats & 3D Data Interoperability
- Engineering Apps Development
- Quality Assurance/Game Testing services
- 3D CAD plugin development on Autodesk/Solidworks/Creo platforms
For more information on JSON Exporter for AutoCAD, please visit here – http://bit.ly/2zaWwRm