Pune, India, 6th December 2017 – ProtoTech Solutions is releasing its latest exporter plugin “JSON Exporter for Fusion 360 (v 22.214.171.124)” today.
JSON is an open-standard file format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute-value pairs and array data types (or any other serializable value). It is a very common data format used for asynchronous browser-server communication, including as a replacement for XML in some AJAX-style systems.
Benefits/Features of JSON Exporter
- Part and Face level color support
- Cumulative transformation
- 5 version JSON format support
- Supports both part and assembly models
- Visibility of nodes
- 6 Face level transparency
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
How does the product work?
- Download and install JSON Exporter plugin for Fusion 360.
- A new panel named ProtoTech JSON will get added in add-in tab.
- Run Fusion 360 and Load a model (part or assembly).
- You can set the mesh quality for exported JSON model.
- For viewing exported JSON, you can go to link https://threejs.org/editor.
Why to use JSON Exporter?
JSON exported data can be very useful for game developers who want to render 3D graphics files of Autodesk (viz. *.dwg, *.dws, *.dxf) using three.js. Our plugin makes it easy to render 3D models directly into web applications.
“JSON is gaining a lot of popularity and is becoming the format of choice when it comes to streaming 3D data across the web. The main advantages being compression and ease of read/write” says Rajesh Bhartiya, CEO of ProtoTech Solutions.
For more information on JSON Exporter for Fusion 360, please visit here – http://bit.ly/2kc4Lu7
Fig: 3D model view in Fusion 360 & three.js editor
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications
- 3D Desktop/Mobile/Web Visualization
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability
- Mobile/Web Engineering Apps Development
- AR/VR Development
- Quality Assurance/Game Testing services