ProtoTech Solutions has released its latest version (v 3.1) of 3D PDF Exporter plugin for Autodesk Revit. For more details, read on.
The major highlights of this release-
- Export 3D PDF with user-defined page size: There was the limit of 200X200 inches for page size in Adobe. We have implemented the algorithm to overcome this limit. User can now export 3D PDF according to their choice of the page size. Our plugin supports 600X600 inches custom page size. User can see the page size in properties of PDF. This will be very useful in printing the BIM models to scale.
Fig a. Preferences dialog allows user Fig b. Document properties show custom page size
to define the page size
- Improved PDF templates: We have enhanced further the PDF template functionality. Earlier user was able to export 3D data only on the first page of PDF template but now user can export 3D data on any page of PDF template.
Fig c. PDF template can add 3D data on any page in PDF template
- Support Rebar entities: Rebar entities are now getting exported in 3D PDF.
Fig d. Rebar entities were not exported Fig e. Rebar entities exported in
In earlier version of 3D PDF exporter plugin 3D PDF
Why use ProtoTech’s 3D PDF Exporters?
- Support embedding 3D PDF PRC data into user-defined templates.
- Support user defined page size up to 600 X 600
- Supports face level colors and textures.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Revit 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications.
- AR/VR Development
- 3D Desktop/Mobile/Web Visualization
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability Mobile/Web Engineering Apps Development
- Quality Assurance/Testing services