ProtoTech Solutions has introduced its new licensing system (2.0) for 3D PDF Exporter for Inventor & OBJ Exporter for Inventor with supplementary exciting foci.
New License type: 2.0
- Single Machine locked license.
- Two Machine locked licenses.
- Single floating license.
What is the difference between standalone and floating license?
- Standalone license:
- A single license can be activated on one machine (machine locked license).
- This license cannot be released/moved (for) another machine.
- If machine/hardware is changed then standalone license won’t work. User needs to purchase a new license.
- Floating license:
- One license can be used on multiple machines. But on one machine at a time.
- User can release a license from one machine and activate on another machine. User will always need an internet connection during release and activation.
- To change hardware: User can release license from the current machine and then activate the same license on the same machine after changing hardware.
Subscription period has expired? Upgrade your license to use the latest releases of our products.
- Our product licenses are subscription based licenses.
- Product updates and new releases are available during an active subscription period only.
- We provide tech support during subscription period only.
- User can update the license during the subscription period as well as after the subscription date is expired.
Please refer below link for purchasing our products :
About ProtoTech Solutions
ProtoTech is a custom software solutions company with skills in
- Development of 2D/3D based Engineering applications.
- AR/VR App Development.
- 3D Desktop/Mobile/Web Visualization
- Engineering File formats & Data Interoperability
- Mobile/Web Engineering Apps Development
- Quality Assurance/Testing services
For more information: