Fig 1: New GUI
Fig 2: Default Theme
Fig 3: Dark Theme
Fig 4: Status bar
Fig 5: Save as Obj
Fig 6: Quick Help
Fig 6: Most recently used files
What is the price structure for 3D Measure Up?
- The price is 299 USD. It’s a 1-year subscription-based license.
|Next Year (For updates)
||Updates will be available
Current licensing of ‘3D Measure Up’ is for a single user on desktop machines.
A different licensing and pricing model is available for use of ‘3D Measure Up’ on the server.
Please contact Support <email@example.com> for more information regarding server-based licensing.
How to activate a license if the machine is formatted?
The license tied to one piece of hardware (machine). If the machine is formatted for any reason, the license will have to be reactivated (not repurchased). You can reactivate it by using the same key as provided at the time of purchase and repeating the same steps as used for the first-time activation.
Can I shift my license to other machines?
Each license is tied up to one and only one piece of hardware (laptop, PC etc.). It gets allocated to the hardware on which it is activated for the first time. So you won’t be able to transfer this license to any other machine regardless of the reason (machine crash, hardware fault etc.). You will have to purchase a new license if you want to run this plugin on any other machine.
How will I receive the license?
- Your product activation key will be sent via email as soon as you complete the payment process.
- You may sometimes not get the invoice or license activation key immediately after your payment. There can be many reasons for it – some of them are as below:
- The transaction is still in process between various payment gateways.
- Even though you might have got a confirmation of payment processed, we might not have received the payment.
- The email might have been blocked by your spam server. Also, please note that the invoice and license email will be sent to the email id associated with your PayPal/payment gateway.
- Delays or technical issues with payment notification or email servers
- All licenses and invoice emails are sent automatically. If you do not receive any license key from us, please check your Spam/Bulk email folders. If you still do not see any license related email, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you within 1 business day.
I have received the license key, how can I activate it now?
- ProtoTech plugin/product license activation requires the Internet connection.
- The Internet connection is required only once for activation.
- Plugin licensing mechanism need to access https://spreadsheets.google.com/ during online license activation.
- The Internet connection and rights to access above link should be allowed to Host CAD application. Because our plugin runs in host CAD application and inherits all the access from host CAD application.
- We recommend running a CAD application with ‘Administrator’ rights during license activation.
- You can test this by opening following link in any browser.
- If this link is not accessible due to non-availability of internet connection or some restriction by firewall rules, then manual license activation will be required.
- Manual license activation charges will be extra 30 USD. (i.e. Actual Plugin Cost + 30 USD )
What about warranty and technical support?
- ProtoTech does not offer refunds for its products. We encourage you to thoroughly evaluate free versions of our products before making a purchase. Our free trial versions are usually full featured to allow you to evaluate them.
- While we will try to provide technical support, there are no committed warranties and support. We recommend that you evaluate our product to your satisfaction based on the 7-day free trials provided before making the purchase. In case of any issue or email not received please contact “email@example.com”.