||1. New Feature: Watermark Support.
2. Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.
3. Fixed: Position of the 3D model in template corrected
||1. Enhancement: Added support for Autodesk Revit 2020.
2. Fixed: Fixes to the license system
3. Fixed: Model tree hierarchy was incorrect in 3D PDF.
4. Fixed: Precision value was not fixed for Default tessellation option.
5. Fixed: Options ‘Export Properties ‘ and ‘Disable Selection’ were not in sync.
6. Fixed: Revit main window was not parent window for some messages from Exporter.
7. Fixed: PDF Export was failing, if elements with NULL ‘category’ were present in RVT file.
||1. Enhancement: Export Views from Revit in 3DPDF.
2. Enhancement: Allow the user to disable any user selections in 3DPDF.
3. Enhancement: Support for Default tessellation.
4. Enhancement: Supported Texture scaling.
5. Fixed: Settings in preferences dialog were not retrieved correctly.
||1.Enhancement: Added support for RPC entities
2.Enhancement: Added option for the user about opening the file after export
3. Fixed: Disable measurement was not working
4. Fixed: PDF attachments were not exported if templates are used.
||1. Enhancement: Added support for Autodesk Revit 2019.
2. Enhancement: Added support for Textures
3. Fixed: Colors were not getting exported for specific models.
||1.Feature: Added support for the user-defined page size of 3D PDF.
2. Fixed: Rebar entities were not exported.
3. Fixed: Application was crashing for some types of pdf templates
4. Fixed: 3D PDF data cannot be placed on any page of template pdf
||1. Update: Added support for Revit 2018.
2. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
||1. Feature: Added ability to export Revit Link model.
||1. Supported Revit version 2017.
2. Feature: Option to disable measurement tool in exported 3D PDF. This helps protect your model IP.
3. Feature: Option to add external files of any format(e.g. quotation, specs etc.) as attachments in exported 3D PDF.
4. Fixed: Problem of colors not getting exported for some models.
||1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
||1. Fixed issue with license activation.
||1. Added support for the hierarchical model tree into PDF.
2. Added export of property information for every element.
3. Fixed: Measurement units now reflect correctly.
4. Fixed: Accuracy of element selection in exported PDF model.
||1. Supported Revit version 2016.
||1. Enhanced: Reduction is the output file size by magnitudes (by 10+ times).
2. Fixed: Transformation for wire bodies.
||1. Added instancing support (reduces exported file size).
||1. Fixed: User who has different local settings (e.g. comma character as the decimal separator) can now export valid PDF files.
||1. Supports colors.
2. Supports wired bodies.
3. Creates encrypted and secured pdf files.
4. Provides 10 trials.
We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after trials.
For activation, please contact at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
We are supporting the body and face level color and also some types of textures in this version.
What are the license type and terms?
The license is perpetual, tied to one piece of hardware (machine).
If the machine is formatted for any reason, the license will have to be reactivated (not repurchased).
You can reactivate it by using the same key as provided at the time of purchase and repeating the same steps as used for the first-time activation.
Can I shift my license to other machines?
Single machine locked license :
The single machine-locked licenses are only activated for one and only one hardware.
You won’t be able to transfer this license to any other machine regardless of the reason (machine crash, hardware fault, etc.).
You will have to purchase a new license if you want to run this plugin on any other machine.
Floating License :
The floating license has the facility to change the machine.
What about future updates of plugins or our CAD software? Are they included? Do we need to buy again, if the plugin is updated or there is a new version?
How will I receive the license?
- Your product activation key will be sent via email as soon as you complete the payment process.
- You may sometimes not get the invoice or license activation key immediately after your payment. There can be many reasons for it – some of them are as below:
- The transaction is still in process between various payment gateways.
- Even though you might have got a confirmation of payment processed, we might not have received the payment.
- The email might have been blocked by your spam server. Also, please note that the invoice and license email will be sent to the email id associated with your PayPal/payment gateway.
- Delays or technical issues with payment notification or email servers.
I have received the license key, how can I activate it now?
- ProtoTech plugin/product license activation requires the Internet connection.
- The Internet connection is required only once for activation.
- Plugin licensing mechanism need to access “https://spreadsheets.google.com” during online license activation.
- The Internet connection and rights to access above link should be allowed to Host CAD application. Because our plugin runs in host CAD application and inherits all the access rights from host CAD application.
- We recommend running a CAD application with ‘Administrator’ rights during license activation.
- You can test this by opening following link in any browser.
- If this link is not accessible due to non-availability of internet connection or some restriction by firewall rules, then manual license activation will be required.
- Manual license activation charges will be extra 30 USD. (i.e. Actual Plugin Cost + 30 USD)
Do you have automation licenses of CAD plugins?
- Yes, we do have automation licenses. You can refer to “Automation License” tab for more details.
- Here we export file directly from your program itself.
- Multiple exports can be done in one go.
- The cost of this license is Actual Plugin Cost + 50 USD.
- If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
What about warranty and technical support?
All licenses and invoice emails are sent automatically. Please check your Spam/Bulk email folders. In case of any issue or email not received please contact “email@example.com”. We will manually resend license and Invoice emails within one working day.
While we will try to provide technical support, there are no committed warranties and support. We recommend that you evaluate our product to your satisfaction based on the 10 free exports provided before making the purchase.
This plugin available on Autodesk store too 3D PDF Exporter for Revit.
Automation and Scripting License for Standalone PCs
- A special ‘automation’ license feature is available for this plugin. With this license, you will be able to call a function from your plugin (on the same host application) and export the file without requiring a user intervention. Advantages are
1. You can provide a seamless file export experience to the users of your plugin
2. You can provide standard input parameters for export and avoid GUI.
- The cost of this license is actual plugin cost + 50 USD. i.e. 99 USD + 50 USD = 149 USD.
- To know how the automation license works and can be activated, please check the details here.
- If interested please contact us at support@ProtoTechSolutions.com