Updated Date: 27-April-2018.
Version Supported: WebGL Exporter works with Navisworks® 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
It has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level colour.
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size. All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Now WebGL/HTML models will get automatically embedded in the selected template.
- To know how the automation license works and can be activated, please check the details here.
For activation or any query, please contact at email@example.com